Kontera

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tip #3-M: attitude

ok, boys here is another freebie.
Insecurity, not so much a turn on. When I look at a man, I look at how he carries himself. Is he confident? This is important to me. I am a very positive girl. A wee hyper and definitely obnoxious but I love life. See, I nearly lost mine so I respect life so very much more.
Now, a man that is a man and is willing to tell me that he knows himself and how to be himself is so very much more attractive than a man who says "oh, I am ugly" or is jealous and insecure. I want a man that can go out and find another if he sets his mind, and do so right in my face. Yay Sultan Sassypants!!! Yeah, I am a very confident girl. I know I am attractive. I work at it. I am willing to be what you want but you have to give as much as you receive. You want a hot girl that will find you hot and take you as you are? Then be yourself and love it. That saying that you must love yourself before another can love you is so true. Sadly I mean this, you are more likely to attract the girl you want by saying "hi, i am (your name here) and you look great tonight than you are to finding her by accident. Women, or this woman, want a man that is willing to see themselves as our perfect mate and run with it whether or not they believe it to be true. Jealous doesn't work for me, nor does insecure. Know yourself and friggin love it or go the fuck home!!!!

website hit counter
free web hit counter download

No comments:

Post a Comment