Kontera

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tip #1-M: Dating Websites

Ok, so I belong to these dating sites and I went on a date only to find out that the douchebag was married. So, being a redheaded girl and not wanting to go to jail for hitting a cop. I decided to fuck with his head instead. Ok, wrong though this may be, let us keep in mind that I was angry.
What I did is this: I created a fake account, or a "Sock", on the site. Little did I know that one of my friends, also quite the man whore, would contact my Sock. Now my Sock is a mix of two personalities, mine and my friend Natalie's (Newt) "good" sides. Yes we have them. Ok, so my friend the man whore, let us call him "Sultan Sassypants" for duration of this blog, contacts the sock and says-- WAIT WAIT!!! BACK UP THE TRUCK LORETTA!! WE ARE LEAVING OUT VALUABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOCK.
To truly get the most out of this, you really need to know some more about our Sock. So, we named her Giselle but call her Ella, sometimes even Elle. We used photos from one of my cousins, yes bad bad bad Choley, but I had to have numerous photos for her and my poor cousin is so cute that she won. Thank all that is good in the world she lives in another state.
Ok, just so you know, we got rid of her. And for safety's sake are eliminating photos of her, just as we gave Sultan Sassypants his own name.
Ok, so Sultan Sassypants contacts her, the first person to contact her by the way. See, we had written an email to married guy and were going to simply wait for his response to it and go from there, but when the Sultan wrote, we simply could not resist screwing with him. We really do love Sultan Sassypants, it was just a practical joke we could not resist. Well, when the Sultan kept emailing back we simply could not resist continuing, but he has both of our phone numbers so we had to come up with a different one for the purpose of texting, or sexting which we did a lot of. So, we have this guy friend and he said sure we could use his phone, so the fun began. The problem was putting Sultan off for dates, that became easier when She (Sock) told him that she was staying with a cousin and the cousin wanted to monopolize her time. See, Sock is her own personality, we even have a voice for her when we speak as her. She has been so much fun. Tonight is Sultan Sassypants first meeting in real life with Ella (Sock), and little does he know that he will be meeting with Newt and Choley. Both of whom are wearing exactly what Ella told him she would be wearing in their last text conversation.
OK LESSON TIME!!! When dealing with dating sites you need to be most cautious. Typically unless you have wronged a girl you will not be dealing with her Sock. But, just to be safe, you need to make sure this is a real girl. I recommend getting her full name and trying to find her facebook or myspace. Hell, google her and see what you find. You never know when that pretty face will be the one you see in real life or if you see something you don't expect.

website hit counter
free web hit counter download

2 comments:

  1. There are also many other ways of finding a "sock". I recommend books that deal with skip tracing. Also men, trust your gut. If it sounds too good to be true, and too easy to be true, it most likely is. And where I will disagree with the blogger is, even if you haven't wronged this person, they may still be attempting to get something out of you. So do your research or pay the consequenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mister Man, i said typically and I really do dig the guy we pulled this on. He is a good shit. Oh by the way the guy found out. I forgot about the whole he was a P.I. thing. Anyway, good job Sultan, I bow to you. You are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete