Kontera

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tip #2-M: Behavior

Ok boys, this one is for you.
Ever wonder what a girl really wants to see you do on a first date? Want to make a great first impression? Well my friends, it is all in how you behave. Let us begin our lesson.
When you pick a girl up, you should look nice. I am not saying suit and tie, but damn a tie looks good on some guys. I am saying clean holeless clothing. Clean hair, nails, and good god clean up your facial hair. Facial hair can be great, but let us say that it needs to be well groomed. We shave our legs and some of us our nethers for you, the least you can do is look put together. Now that our expectations of your grooming have been established: let me tell you why this is important. I like shiny (attractive) boys. There is this boy that when I met him at the theater, his jeans were torn, facial hair so not groomed and I thought oh crap a friggin loser. Do you want THAT to be her first impression? That is my first thought of this guy. He lives in Virginia and is a sailor, name is Chris. There is more about this date that I will add as we continue the lesson because this man is perfect fodder for my lesson.
Next, if you ask a girl out, expect to pay. If you want Dutch, you need to tell her BEFORE the date. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER wait until you are there to let her know she is paying for you. If you ask, you pay. End of story. Grow up, get over it and be a man. Chris, our lovely fodder, took me to a movie "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince". We go up to the ticket window and he purchases two tickets. Ok, so far so good. We get in the doors and he says "Oh, you are buying concessions because I just dropped $20 on the tickets". My impression DOUCEBAG!! Is this what you want the pretty girl you are trying to bang, cause lets face it that is what you are hoping to get from this eventually, to instantly see you as a douche? All this dickcheese had to do is tell me before the date that we would be paying our shares. I liked him so I would have been cool with that. So, you wanna know what happened next? He handed me my ticket. I got my wallet out and pulled out a $10 bill. This bill I handed to him and told him. "Look, I really want to see this movie, but not you, so find a place to sit that isn't near me and enjoy" Every concession person and patron looked at this man with disgust. I went to the concession; bought a pop and some popcorn and joked with the concession guy about it. Oh, two really shiny guys were there and saw the whole thing, so I didn't sit alone. Do you want to watch that pretty girl go off and sit with not one, but two other guys on what is meant to be your date?????
Next part of this lesson is chivalry. No, this ought not be dead. Yes, women want equal rights, but let's face it, we are still women. We are not the same as you and personally I don't want to be treated like a man. I want to be treated like a lady. I want you to open my door, pull out my chair, and stand up when I leave a table. This is just good manners. I am a girl, I will dress pretty, smell nice, shave and treat you like a man. The least you can do is treat me like a lady. When a guy takes me out, I will stand in front of the damn door until he opens it. I have no qualms about doing this and have done this before. Example: I went on a date with this really nice, or I thought so at the time, guy in VA. I expected because of the southern manners and all that he would open my door, but he didn't. So, I stood in front of it. He looked at me like I was nuts but this other man who was there said "here, let me get that for you". Guess what happened next? I texted my sister "bail bail bail, oh damn I need a bail". So, she called with a convenient family emergency, the chick really needs to make me not laugh or smile during it, but I saved it by hiding my face in my hair. The reason I didn't just leave is that for once, I didn't meet the guy out, I actually let him pick me up. Now, ever had a girl have an emergency during a date? Chances are, you did something wrong.
Ok, so now that this valuable information has been provided to you. Give it a try and see the reception you get! Chances are this behavior will make the girl all gushy, then you can move in for the kill. Oh, we all know what you want. We may not give it to you on the first date, but we all know you want it. So, we make you work for it. These steps make it that much easier to access your goal.



website hit counter
free web hit counter download

2 comments: